1. What colors do your wooden frames come in?
- Wooden framed images are available in White or Natural. If a black frame is needed, please send us an email.
2. What paper do you print on?
- We print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag ® 308gsm. A 100% cotton, German made fine art paper. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth. Combined with the matt premium inkjet coating, this paper produces outstanding prints that feature brilliant colours, deep blacks, striking contrasts and perfect reproduction of detail. This acid- and lignin-free classic meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is specially designed for Fine Art applications.
3. How are your rolled prints shipped?
- Rolled prints are carefully curled up in an acid free paper and packaged in an ΛVIO branded cardboard tube for protection.
4. Where can I see your artwork in person?
- If you would like to have a look at our frames and artwork, please contact email@example.com to arrange a meeting at our office in 80 Strand Street, Cape Town.
- Artwork currently on show at The Poke Co (99 Loop Street, Cape Town)
5. Can I buy an image to print myself?
- No. We do not sell digital image files unless they are specifically taken for a client.
6. Do you do commission work?
- Yes. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for collaborative work.
7. How do I hang my frame?
- Each wooden framed image has a sticker on the backboard with hanging instructions. Our frames come with a two-screw hanger system. Please DO NOT hang your frame with a string/wire.
- Each Acrylic Frame has an aluminium mount on the back with a two-screw hanger system to give it a floating look.
8. Do you ship Rolled or Framed prints internationally?
- Yes. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to order a Framed/Unframed print internationally to receive a quote.