1. What colors do your frames come in?
- Framed images are available in White or Natural wood.
2. What paper do you print on?
- We print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag ® 308gsm. A 100% cotton, German made fine art paper.
3. How are your rolled prints shipped?
- Rolled prints are carefully curled up in an acid free paper and packaged in a cardboard tube for protection.
4. Where can I see your artwork in person?
- If you would like to have a look at our frames and artwork, please contact email@example.com to arrange a meeting at our office in Strand Street, Cape Town.
5. Can I buy an image to print myself?
- No. We do not sell digital image files unless they are specifically taken for a client.
6. Do you do commission work?
- Yes. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for collaborative work.
7. How do I hang my frame?
- Each framed image has a sticker on the backboard with hanging instructions. Our frames come with a two-screw hanger system. Please DO NOT hang your frame with a string/wire.
9. Do you ship Rolled or Framed prints internationally?
- Yes. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to order a Framed/Unframed print internationally to receive a quote.